Journal of a Mouse

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Spring Colors!

I couldn´t resist buying this beautiful fabric and all that colorful felting wool when I was visiting a friend in Heidelberg. I don´t exactly know what I´ll make of it yet, but looking at these colors makes me feel all happy!
I´ve never seen a peach colored hyacinthus before, so I just had to get this when I shopped at the farmer´s market on my way home from an other ultrasound. Now, it´s sweet smell fills the air in our living room. Ah, and the ultrasound! It was just so cute to see our little one giving big yawns! No wonder the baby was tired, after exercising in my belly all night, hee, hee! Mommy was very tired, too!

5 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger roz said...

What lovely colors!!

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the colours so much! They are such vibrant happy colors indeed!!
Wow, and that Hyacinthus! Amazing! Hehe, almost yummy ;-))

Schoen, dass es Baby gutgeht, das freut mich riesig!! :-))

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Thanks, Roz and Tine! :O)

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How strange and also great having someone yawining inside of you. Beautiful wool Bea, loooove the colours. Makes one smile.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Strange indeed! And also so cute. I´m falling more and more in love with this still unknown person inside of me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home