Journal of a Mouse

Saturday, March 25, 2006

It Took Me Three Years...

... to finally start painting my easter eggs. This is N°1. I used acrylics to paint this bunny, which I don´t like using so much as I always ruin my paintbrushes using them. I do clean my brushes, but still they like to dry up and harden or loosen their tip. I´ll have to go buy some new paintbrushes soon to get better results when painting the whiskers. This is where I set up my easter egg painting studio... my favorite spot in the kitchen.

4 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man alive, you are soooo talented. My jaw always drops. I sure wished I could paint a Bunny like this. It is soooo cute! How awesome to see your art and creativity come to life!!

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger isay said...

lots of wonderful posts bea! this is a beautiful bunny easter egg design. i have always liked your kitchen(you have shown it to us before isn't it?) good luck to the preparations and your knitting and graphic design course(is it online?) have fun and take care.

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful kitchen! beautiful egg illustration, I knew you would do it this year! :-)

*hugs*

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Thanks and hugs to all of you girls!

And Isay, the course is mostly snailmail, but I can communicate with the teachers by mail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home