Journal of a Mouse

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Update

After a few mild and sunny days, the weather got colder again and the sky turned gray. Perfect for sitting inside and crafting away you may think... but I hardly get around to do anything really. There are so many other things to do, like planning our wedding and vacation, visiting friends, buying stuff to make our appartment more family-friendly, doctor´s appointments, finding a midwife... and of course all the daily chores plus a lot of ironing waiting for me... On top of that, I still lack my usual energy and feel sick from time to time. But apart from that, everything is going well. I can finally feel my baby kicking inside of me which is just magical! No more ultrasounds needed to help me believe there is really someone growing inside of me! A very lively someone!

3 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger roz said...

What a fantastic view you have there.
This first trimester is the worst, you'll soon feel more like yourself. just keep resting when you need to.

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, how great that he/she is kicking, a sign of healt, right? I'm so happy for you!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger isay said...

great shot and what a beautiful view.

all the best

 

Post a Comment

<< Home