Journal of a Mouse

Friday, July 28, 2006

Raspberry and Cream


Yesterday, I finished the variation of Hanna´s scarf that I had startet months ago... As I didn´t have enough of the raspberry yarn, I decided to add a cream colored border. I like how it emphasizes the ruffles.
I suffer from mood swings these days, which I hate. One moment, I´m the happiest person, then again I feel overwhelmed - not ready yet for the baby. When I went to my midwife today, I burst into tears when she asked me how I was... I didn´t even know why. Oh, boy! But we talked awhile and now I feel better.
I´m still not sure what exactly caused me to cry, if it´s just all of these hormones, or if it´s something more fundamental. It´s probably a mixture of many things... hormones, the heat, fear of all the change that´s ahead of me, feeling guilty about not feeling quite ready for the baby yet... And this is strange, because I really want to have this baby. I´m looking forward to holding him in my arms. But still I want a little more time. Not much. Only a little.
I didn´t expect these feelings. Most of my friends who already have babies told me that they were so tired of being pregnant in the last weeks before their due date... Well, I´m not - yet. Maybe now that my sciatic nerve doesn´t bother me any more, I simply feel too good *lol*.

2 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, how cute is that? I'm making more ruffel scarfs too right now!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Lina said...

That scarf is so pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home