Journal of a Mouse

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Flower Power!

I spent most of my afternoon yesterday needlefelting the top for a little flower-shaped cardboard box, which still needs some painting. I am a big fan of Marieke´s needlefelted creations and have always admired her flower pincushions, so I decided to give it a try myself. It was actually a lot of fun, but I don´t know if I have the patience for more projects like this one. We´ll see. I need to think about how to decorate the rest of the box now...

7 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, it's beautiful - love the pink and orange together. THe colours my mom said wouldn't work together! Ha!

Congrats on the marriage too, you looked soooooo beautiful!

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is soooo gorgeoius!!!
Great colours!! So vibrant!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Soooo pretty!! Love it!!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Hanna, that´s exactly what my mom always says, hee, hee! Thanks for the congratulations on my wedding!

And thanks to all of you for your compliments!

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Berber said...

What a wonderful flower... it's so colourful!!
Was this your first attempt? I'm very impressed :))

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW Bea you did a great job here, very impressive for a first attempt. I hope to see more following!

Oh and you should definately check out the work of Cerstin because she also is an amazing needlefelter: http://www.cak-unique-creations.de/felt.html

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Thanks for your compliments! It was my second attempt. But before, I only made a small frog head, which you can see here: http://journal-of-a-mouse.blogspot.com/2005/08/studio-friday-positive-space.html Thank you so much for the great link, Marieke!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home