Journal of a Mouse

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Week 40 Already!!!


I can´t believe my pregnancy is almost over! I´m already in waiting position, relaxing a lot. Everything that needed to be done before my little one´s birth is done. And finally I have some time again for creative projects. So now I´m working on finishing all the unfinished projects.
And yes! The blanket is finished! I´m glad all the borders fall flat after blocking the thing. Now, my little one has a soft cosy blanky to welcome him! Although I doubt that I will be using this one at first, as it´s very hot here at the time. Too hot for a 100% Merino blanket...

3 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh die ist ja echt super geworden!! Ich liebe die Entchen so sehr, einfach herrlich!!
Wie aufregend alles ist, ich denk ganz doll an Dich!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Paige Keiser said...

That blanket is adorable! And CONGRATULATIONS!!!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Danke, Tine!!!

Thank you, Paige!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home