Journal of a Mouse

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Baby Blanket



The Baby Blanket is nearly finished! I already knitted the little duck bills, but before I can sew them on, I´ll need to sew in all the loose ends on the backside... a task I don´t like at all (so I keep putting it off). Well, I hope to finish the blanket before the big day! I also hope that the problem of the border turning over will be gone after blocking the thing.
I still have problems with that stupid sciatic nerve. Sometimes I can hardly walk or get up from wherever I´ve been sitting. I´m just so glad that most of my nest-building activities are already done! My midwife showed me some moves that may help baby to find a different position. So far it hasn´t helped. But I´ll keep on trying to motivate my little one to move down a bit more! Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the blankett is very cute - and looks very baby cozy and soft.

Good luck with the baby moving around task! ;-)

take care and have a great week end.

 
At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh was fuer eine kuschelig weiche Decke das geworden ist! Oh darin wird sich baby sicher schoen einkuscheln koenen! Und die kleinen Entchen sidn einfach zauberhaft!!
Und du Bea bist ja aber eine Zaubermaus!! ;-)

Ich denk ganz doll an Dich und hoffe es geht deinem Nerv bald besser! Und bald geht es ja dann auch schon los!!!

Knutscher!!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Berber said...

Lovely blanket!
Give that baby a good push ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home