Journal of a Mouse

Friday, November 04, 2005

Studio Friday: Secret(s)

There is a secret hidden in both of these books. But only one will be revealed now! I´ll reveal the one in the green notebook: I started to write down my memoirs, ha! Maybe you think that I´m still too young to do that, but I´m afraid that there will not be enough time for this once I´m old. Too many things I want to write down! And then I´m doing it only for myself. I moved so many times in my life, I met so many interesting people, been to interesting places - well, I still sometimes feel like I have a totally boring life. So I want to remind myself of this being bullshit. Because sometimes when I read autobiographies and such, I realize that I have at least as much to say, ha, ha! Like when I read "Paula" by Isabel Allende and I thought that my family is no less crazy ;-)) I just have to try writing about it! Just imagine all those crazy moments lost! Not with me, no!

8 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you're writing down your memoirs. Sounds fun.
wynlen

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome secret!! I admire you so for that!! Smart indeed to start writing it down and healing, too.
I had started writing my own life story down with how I met hubby when I came here to Canada and then i stopped somehow. Our story is very similar to the movie 'serendipity' and almost too kitschy.

So keep on wriitng!!!! I'll be all patient til it's published when we are 60 hahah!
i love the other journal and find the picture on the front so intriguing. really cool sketch!!
Reminds me of 'Hanni und Nanni' a little. hahah :-D

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S., that girl sketch reminds me of myself actually when I still had long hair! Too cool, Bea!!

 
At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, Bea, you remind me.... 'just keep your hand moving across the page'.... Nathalie Goldberg's great 'WildMind' advice - which I haven't been following so much, lately... Typing for the screen, yes, but there's another quality to the words we wrestle onto the safe spaces of our own journals, eh?
Telling our stories...I'm glad you tell yours; in doing so, you remind me I do want to tell mine, too - in Time!
xxx

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, thats just great, writing down your life - I think everyone should, plus keep a diary or do morning pages about craft and life, to keep and read and enjoy or enterpret later in life. Go Bea!

 
At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An interesting secret... writing your memoires. I am sure your memoires will be inspiring reading material.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Thank you everybody! It´s so nice to hear from you all! Glad that you like my little secret! ;-))

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Hi, Jenn! You´re back! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home