Journal of a Mouse

Friday, August 26, 2005

Yippeee Yay!

I can´t believe it! Did this really happen to me? I ACTUALLY PASSED MY WRITTEN EXAMS! I didn´t really expect the results before tomorrrow or the day after tomorrow... and then my boyfriend came back from emptying the mailbox, and he told me to get the opener, there was a letter for me, and I got this sinking feeling, but I PASSED! - Just need to dance a little - okay I´m back... I can´t believe it. I didn´t even expect to feel THAT good, in a case like this. Now, I noticed how much of a stress it all has been these last weeks! I feel a lot lighter now! So many of my worries were taken off my chest!
I still have to take my oral exams some time in september. But, although it won´t be easy, they normally don´t let anyone fail if they got this far! So, there is still a lot of fear involved here, hee, hee, but I won´t let it get to me right now! No way! And no matter what might happen in september, no one can take this little victory away from me! I am so damn happy! Now, it will really be a free decision to do something else afterwards. No one can say, I had to do something different, because I failed at my exams! What a great feeling!

10 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HERZLICHSTE GLUECKWUENSCHE!!!!! :-D

Soooo awesome, I'll just come over and then we can dance together a little, ok?...hahah! Oh yeah and let's go out and raise a glass, too while we are at it!!!! Das muss doch begossen werden!!

Have a great time celebrating!!! :-D I am sooo happy for you!
Sei ganz doll gedrueckt!! :-)
~Tine.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger roz said...

Congratulations!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I´m still so excited! My heart is still dancing!

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bea,

Congratulations on passing your exam! What a great feeling and I'm very happy for you!

Regards,
Kelley (Alex's friend in Stuttgart)

P.S. I can't believe the seashell sketch wasn't a real shell! You really have a wonderful talent for art.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Thank you, Kelley, for your congratulations and the compliment on my art! What a nice surprise to get a comment from you here on my blog! I hope I get to meet you in the real world soon! So neat!

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Great to hear your super excited!

wynlen
wynleDesign

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger isay said...

Congratulations and have a nice time! I can feel the joy in your words!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Natascha Rosenberg said...

WoW Congratulations!! I know this is a very difficult exam!! Enjoy your triumph!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear that you passed your written exams. Don't worry about the oral exams, you'll do fine.

It’s been my experience that anxiety about testing is rarely helpful. Anyway, thank you for you comments and compliments.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Thank you all for your congratulations! It´s so nice to read all of your comments! Makes the passing of my written exams seem less sureal! I´m already hard at work, preparing my oral exams! I was very nervous this weekend, as I didn´t know how soon they would be...now that I know, I feel a little less tense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home