Journal of a Mouse

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Bea the Red-nosed Mouse



This is what happens when you go on boatride and don´t wear sunscreen... Not so pretty! My boyfriend´s sister and his mother came for a visit on monday evening and we took them on a tour up the River Neckar from Mannheim via Heidelberg to Neckarsteinach and back. This took us all day. Although the sun didn´t shine all the time, when it did it was quite intense. We had a great day and I took a lot of pictures. Some of them I will post tomorrow, as I don´t have a lot of time right now. We are actually on our way to visit some friends for a barbecue. Yum! So bye for now!

2 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch, that must be painful, poor you! Did you put some good lotion on it? Or yoghurt? Isn't yoghurt supposed to help or am I mixing things up?

Nice drawing by the way, wow! Noses are such tough ones to draw.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Bea said...

:-)) Thank you!I also find noses hard to draw.

I heard about yoghurt as a remedy for sunburnt skin, too. But as I am lactose intolerant, I don´t have any in my fridge, I´m afraid. And now my skin already started to shed...Oh, well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home