Journal of a Mouse

Monday, August 29, 2005

The Promised Pictures of Our Boat Tour

I spend my days with my nose in my books, so I have nothing much to tell or show you, I´m afraid. Oral exams will be in the last two weeks of september. I don´t know the date of my exams yet... But as I have promised you some pictures of the boat tour we took a while ago, I thought I´d post them today, just to entertain you while I´m trying to fill my head with the facts and figures of German law...
Above you can see some beautiful old house in Heidelberg. Below, you see the old bridge of Heidelberg with the famous Heidelberg castle in the background.

An old bridge across the Neckar in Ladenburg.
Mannheim

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Yes, it was great! I love the Netherlands, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home