Journal of a Mouse

Thursday, August 11, 2005

A New Notebook!


Look what I found in one of my favorite stationary stores today! Something I have always wished for: A notebook where you can put your own cover on (from my alltime favorite Clairefontaine)! Isn´t that great? I´ve just decided that this will be the notebook I´ll be using for my visual goal journal. I´m so excited! I took some time today to cut out more pictures from magazines. Now, all I have to do is deciding on the categories... Then I´ll start using the glue!

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Blogger Bea said...

That´s funny! I love those pens! Can´t find your blog, by the way...only your profile!

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it's great that you can put your own cover on it. That makes notebooks/sketchbooks so much more personal and more fun to use.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home