Journal of a Mouse

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Wondering why I didn´t write here so often anymore?


Well, the big secret is hereby revealed: I´m now three months and a few days pregnant!!!

Our little one´s birthday will probably be around the beginning of august. We are both so very, very, very happy!

But I am also feeling drained of my usual energy and feeling sick a lot of the time. So that´s why I am not my usual creative self. Everybody tells me that I´ll soon feel better again and I so hope I will! I have so many projects I want to do (most of them for baby, of course!), but right now all my energy is being eaten up by the daily tasks like cooking, and cleaning, and so on. Talking of cooking - I can´t even stand the thought of it these days. I´m so sensitive to all kinds of smells!
Still, it´s all bearable because I´m just so very happy! I always wanted to be a mom! And the feeling when we saw our tiny little baby on ultrasound two days ago! The little legs kicking and his or her hand waving at us, like he or she wanted to say a quick "Hello" to us! And - aah - those tiny perfect little feet... I think I´m already in love! So cute!

15 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Bea!! I am happy for you!

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger isay said...

Congratulations to you and to the love of your life. This is really great news Bea! I am wishing you both and your coming baby all the best-

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

Congratulations! I do hope you get more energy soon.

Best wishes!

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bea, this is great to hear! I'm sure you'll be a great mom :)
wynlen - www.wynlen.no

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger Lesley Todd said...

Congratulations Bea! That is great news... exciting times ahead!

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Swirly said...

Congratulations!! :)

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Thank you all very much for your congratulations and all your good wishes! It seems like I really do start to feel better now!

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bea, I'm so happy for you that I can't stop smiling over here in snowy Sweden! Congratulations to you and the father, what a wonderfull thing to look forward to and to craft to as soon as you're up to it!!!

thanks for sharing the news!

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh congratulations Bea and the Dad too ofcourse.

The first months are always the most difficult due to all the changes in your body but I hope you will start feeling better soon!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Thank you so much Hanna and Marieke for your sweet comments!

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful news, Bea! I'm happy for you!
Hope you will feel more comfortable again soon, too.
Warm gentle Hug to you xxx

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

liebe bea,
was für news! ich freue mich riesig für dich!!!!! ein dickes grinsen auf meinen gesicht.

von herzen ganz liebe grüße nach mannheim und alles, alles gute für die schwangerschaft.

deine kerstin

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Monica Lee said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you too! Being a Mom is great!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Bea said...

I am so thankful for your sweet comments, girls! Thank you so much!

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm late on seeing the news, but congratulations, Bea! Between your pregnancy and up-coming wedding, you've got a lot going on! Not much time for sketching, I'm sure. Hope you to see you get back into it as you seem to really be getting into it. Life has its seasons, though, and your's is about babies and weddings presently! Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home