Journal of a Mouse

Monday, November 07, 2005

20 Random Things About Me, Myself, and I


I have been tagged by Tine (check out her new and wonderful store!). So here is my list:

  1. I sleep for exactly nine and a half hours, if I don´t set my alarm clock.
  2. I never seem to get enough sleep.
  3. My favorite colors are green and pink.
  4. I want to become a stay-at-home mom when I grow up.
  5. I love, love, love looking at Oilily catalogues for inspiration.
  6. I want to create all day long and earn my living that way.
  7. I love to cook.
  8. I love looking over the rooftops of the city.
  9. I am a day-dreamer.
  10. I was born in the beautiful city of Bremen in Northern Germany.
  11. I never lived there.
  12. I moved about every two and a half years until I was twenty.
  13. I lived near Washington, DC for three years.
  14. I´m too afraid to drive.
  15. I promised to do it anyway as soon as we get our own car (so now I hope we don´t ever get one, hee, hee).
  16. I am too sentimental.
  17. When I´m an old lady, I want my own bed ´n breakfast by the North Sea!
  18. I can laugh about myself.
  19. I dream about our own house and garden, and want to grow our own food.
  20. Looking at something beautiful can give me a natural high!
I tag those who read this and want to play along!

12 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger roz said...

Wonderful, I love Oilily too! I just found there store here in Vegas and am saving up for a bag.
=o))

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Bea said...

I´m envious! ;-))

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love your tag!!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger isay said...

colorful and beautifully made oililly.... nice tag!

nice to see your illo (for IF)again.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Paige Keiser said...

Gosh Bea, we have A LOT in common! Although I'm not a very good cook ;-) I'm not a big fan of driving either - especially around Washington D.C. - it's crazy around there!

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice list Bea! I've been affraid of driving too, but now when I have a driving license it's really fun when I get the spirit up!

Sorry I can't do the food-list-thing, I've thought a lot about it, and might do it later in life, when I feel more inspiration in the kitchen! :-)

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Cecilia's Art said...

hi! thanks for your visit!
i can see that we share some things, my favourites colours are green and pink, i cant drive ´cos im scared of it, i need to sllep 9 hours at least and i love dream during the day!, nice blog!!
thank u, see u!!, kisses.

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was fun reading your 20 random things! It seems that we have a few things in common like our love for Oilily and being a daydreamer. I def come and visit you when you have your bed and breakfast place by the North Sea!

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Alina and Isay: Thanks! Glad you like it!

Paige: I would love to see your twenty things list! ;-))
I´m glad I do not have to drive in Germany, because public transportation is fairly good. Plus, I can get nearly everywhere I need to go by bike or just walk. I remember the traffic jams on the beltway...

Hanna: It´s okay you don´t do the list, although it would have been interesting to read about some Swedish food! I think I will like the driving, too, once I get over my fear. I do have my driver´s license, and don´t think I did too bad. Still I felt so insecure when I made it that I stopped driving shortly after getting my permit...

Cecilia: It´s funny we have so much in common, huh?

Marianne: Maybe we can even meet earlier, because I love the Netherlands and want to spend my vacation there again soon (hopefully)? I´ll tell you, when I plan on that! Would be a great reason to get back on learning Nederlands again.

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can never be too sentimental--
that's the heart speaking!
Thanks for sharing your list with us--and driving? it's a cinch--take it from me, I drive all over one of the most traffic ridden highways around--Los Angeles!
You can do it!!!

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw, anonymous? That was the bear in the snow.
:-)
opps!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Hello Snowbear! Thanks for your sweet and encouraging comment! *HATU*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home