Journal of a Mouse

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ssshh!

I´m working on a secret project! I can´t tell you more about it now... Other than that, I´m not a very entertaining person these days. I spend most of the time in a grumpy mood, sitting on my bed and trying to stuff my head with boring details of German law... Blah ! So forgive me, if I´m not posting too much these days. It will all be over in october! Then I will reveal my secret project to you all, too (if I can wait that long, hee, hee)! So stay tuned!

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks so magical, bea!! I can't wait to see your whole project!!

You are not the only one in a grumpy mood these days. I'm still sick with my stuffed nose and head. My head is so overwhelmed still with all that's happened in the U.S. and I shake my head in disbelief over many things.

I love your stars so much, thank you for cheering me up Bea! I'll have another cuppa tea now.

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Thanks, Tine! Poor you! I hope, you´ll be better soon!
Yes, what´s happening at the Gulf Coast is unbelievable! I think it can´t really be happening...but it is. I feel overwhelmed with it, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home