Journal of a Mouse

Saturday, September 10, 2005

It´s getting serious...

I just got the letter with the date for my oral exams. It´s the 22nd of september! Only 12 days! Now, I´m really, really nervous! Scared, to tell the truth. I know that the chances of passing this hurdle are way higher than those of failing, but still! Although I did study a little bit over the summer, I still got the feeling that I hardly know anything of importance. I keep forgetting so much. And it will be far more embarassing to not know the answers in an oral exam. The written exams were at least anonymous...Oh, please wish me luck!

10 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, Blogger isay said...

i am not only wishing you good luck, i will also pray for you and sending you my hugs! stay calm and you still have some time to review what you have studied isn't it?

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Thank you so much, Isay! That´s so sweet of you!

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bea,

Du packst das schon, ich weiss, dass Du es schaffen wirst!!! :-)
You can do it and will. Just go there and blow their minds away!!!!!! Ich werd ganz feste die Daeumlis druecken, aber hallo, klar wie Klossbruehe, haha!

:-D I love the photo with the trees, gorgeous!!

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Thank you, dear Tine! I´m just so nervous!

And thanks for the compliment on my photo!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger theresa said...

Wishing you much luck and a little bit more.
*hatu*
Snowbear

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Theresa, thank you so much for your good wishes! And hugs to you, too!

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I doooo wish you luck, you'll be great! Just stay focused and calm and it will be over in a wiff... voff!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Oh, thank you, Hanna!You are right, of course! I´m probably only that nervous, because it´s my last chance of earning my degree. It took me so long to get here and I didn´t even like it. And now I want to at least get something to show for. I want a clean finish.

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You'll do fine, you just need confidence in yourself. Yo te mando un abrazo fortísimo; in other words, I send you a great big hug.

I hope you're doing well.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Thank you Jibril! So kind of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home