Journal of a Mouse

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What I´ve been up to...


I can´t believe it´s already a month since I last posted!

So, what have I been up to lately? We are still busy preparing our home for the arrival of our baby. Despite my growing belly, I´m still pretty fit and filled with energy. The only thing that doesn´t work so well anymore is bending over, hee, hee. Plus, I have to take it easier than before, because otherwise my belly starts getting contractions.

We were pretty busy these last weeks reorganizing our home, buying furniture, a fridge, and a dryer, and finding new places for our stuff. One of these places is the trash can *lol*.
But we also got a lot of new stuff to fill the corners of our home. Most of these things are for baby, but some are from my grandmother´s apartment that had to be cleared. I was very lucky to "inherit" a lot of beautiful baby clothes from a good friend of mine, when I visited her a little while ago. She also gave me a large banana-shaped cushion for supporting the baby while nursing. It´s also great for sleeping better lying on the side or putting my legs up, when they get heavy from the heat we are having.

So now, I have everything I need for the baby to arrive. There are only a few things left lying around on the floor to be put away into our new living room shelves and then - hopefully - I can finally start to relax and get back to more creative stuff. I crave to do that!

2 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Berber said...

Isn't it lovely to get the nest ready... I loved that bit of the pregnancy (although it was stressing me out I must admit)!
When is your due date?
Take some rest and enjoy the time you have for yourself :)

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Bea said...

Oh, it´s stressing me out, too, although I try to take it a little easier now. But I enjoy it all the same. Still I´m happy that most of it is done now. My due date is Aug. 3. Only one month to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home