Journal of a Mouse

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Sweets for my sweet...


Since my sweetie is home for august and september in order to study for his tax advisor exam in october, I have less trouble disciplining myself to study for my own exam in september. But in my study breaks, I just couldn´t resist baking some super tasty strawberry muffins... It makes life sitting at this table (scroll down) a lot more bearable! It´s a little sunroom (a.k.a. as the "balcony", or the "veranda"...) in our kitchen, where we usually have our meals. As it is the only sunny place of our appartment in the afternoons, I love to sit there. I would love to place a little wicker couch where you see the plant in the background. Then I could lie down there, especially in the wintertime, a book in hand, enjoying the sun like a cat, eh, mouse!

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Swirly said...

I love the photo of the yummy muffins, and so appreciated your comment on my site! I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets annoyed by having to do things like eat and sleep when I'm in a creative frenzy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home